State: District Of Columbia City: Washington Product: Amazon Account Clear all filters (2 of 217 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Amazon in Washington, District Of Columbia - Claims they have free shipping & then charges shipping

I have made 3 phone calls to try to clear up 2 problems with Amazon.com. The last person hung up on me because she didn't know what to do. I ordered shoes that ended up being were too big and I wanted to return them. I read on Amazon that I could return the item with no postage charge. When I attempted to go to returns on the amazon site it said that it could find no purchases. That was the first problem. The first person I called couldn't find my order. I called back again later in the day- they found my order but couldn't get me to access it. They then sent me a return label that required postage. On the third call to amazon the employee hung up on me. The order still doesn't show up on my account. I have the Order ID.
Review
Product
Amazon Account

Amazon in Washington, District Of Columbia - Used items as new

I am determined to have amazon admit they willingly sell used items as new. rec'd another used item today, dirty, scratched, ***, the *** previous owner jacked up the packing material--backwards with a mess of tape to make it work, and am left with a 50lb shredder with loads of used confetti to return. initially they expected me to return at my cost but they remedied the return. contrary to some, I have no trouble tracking down support or making progress once they know of the problem, but their insistence they do not sell used items as new no longer washes. this item was so used I refuse to accept "mix-up." how can it be explained? do they put the used/returned/refurbs with the new items? surely not, so a "mix-up" is out. it is time for amazon to admit they knowingly push used items as new just like a two-bit low-end seller. I recommend a push from those suffering the same fate to demand they acknowledge misrepresenting used as new. account closed as soon as the remainder of the same order completes. I have had it will companies pushing used as new. pushing back.
#1198300

Back I June, I bought a pair of Sketcher sneakers. Since I have nerve pain, and these seemed to help, I decided to order a 2nd pair.

The 2nd pair came in a blank cardboard box (not a Switchers box) with white tissue paper (again, not Sketchers), no cardboard that goes in the shoes, labels and a pamphlet. I emailed Amazon. They acted like it was an isolated incident and sent me a new pair of shoes and assured me they will have everything and it did.

The other day, I ordered hiking boots. They came in the correct box, but when I opened it up, there was the incorrect *** white tissue paper, no cardboard in the shoes and they clearly have been warned.

The the heck???? These are $200 shoes so I do not want to see that they were worn. Called Amazon and the girl on the phone was afraid to send me a replacement, but she did. Received the overnighted replacement.

The shoes look better, but the tag was cut off, same white *** tissue paper (not the brand name like a previous shoe I have) and no cardboard inside the shoe.

This is a waste of my time. I am so disappointed and frustrated.

Review