3.2

On December 27, 2014 I ordered Webroot Spy Sweeper for windows PX (order number 106-2853229-1018628). After loading it on my computer the software said it was EXPIRED and I should buy a renewal.

I emailed Webroot Tech Support. Their email reply stated that “the keycode expired on 12/23/08 … contact our Sales Team to purchase a new subscription”. I told them I would not buy something I just bought brand new. They reply is the following;

“As of December 31, 2012, Webroot Spy Sweeper has been discontinued. We would recommend you contact the seller "LakePlaceGames" and request a refund as you did not purchase an active subscription. As it was purchased from a third party reseller, we recommend you also contact Amazon and explain the situation to them.”

Your return policy stated “unopen” items.

I have made many purchases on Amazon, I will NOT buy from you again and you can expect this entire experience to be posted on the web.

A Now Former Customer

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

What? Did you contact Amazon? They're generally pretty good about issuing refunds in situations like this.