Shepherdstown, West Virginia

I sold my laptop to a customer.The seller got their laptop 2-3 days later.

I called amazon numerous times and emailed them numerous times asking how to access this money. Four different people told me numerous different dates for when I would receive it. I was told November 30, December 1, December 7 and now December 11. However, the money will still not be available as they will take an additional 3-5 business days after the initial 14 day wait period to clear your funds with the bank before you receive it.

Now the customer wants to return. Amazon wants me to refund the customer on a credit system until I receive the money. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

Why the eff would I use credit to cover a refund when this is all Amazons mess?!??Looks like the customer will have to also wait until December 20, 2012 to receive their refund even though they paid on November 27, 2012 and returned the item on November 30, 2012.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Amazon SUCKS.btw, do you know who you're purchasing from?

I know at least one seller who had multiple degrees higher than Associate, and a promising teaching career, and all of a sudden boom, he abandons all that and goes on to selling used video games full time on Amazon. He claims to be doing this for a living. Strange isn't it. Must be having some work-related and God-knows-what-related problems.

Some schools will sweep certain problems under the carpet and just let the teacher go, if something weird takes place.

So I quit buying video games on this site.