2.4
Privacy and Data Security

I ordered from Amazon in August, was supposed to recieve in September.Never recieved the item.

Have tried numerous times to contact Amazon to no avail. When I reply to emails from them, I'm told not to email that , go to customer service. I'm then asked for my account. I don't have one and after this experience, never will.

I will no longer do business with Amazon. The communication was bad, there was no service(since I didn't recieve), I have tried to unsubscrib e but still keep getting their emails.

They should have an email setup for people who are infrequent customers.Perhaps they needed my money more than I did.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Amazon. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $35 and wants Amazon to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service or the followup service, amazon not supporting customers, customer support and no same-day delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Amazon zip ties for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1247581

When you have a problem with an Amazon order you just go to their site, click on "my orders" and then sign in and click the order and you will see buttons to click on for such things as problems with orders, etc.To order from Amazon you must have created an account with an email address, name, etc.

Thus, you are obviously confused---and greatly so. If you didn't get the product, then just dispute the charge with your credit card company.

You DID use a credit and not a debit card, didn't you?It is rather unsafe to use a debit card for much of anything.