Ordered items on January 7, 2021. money was taken off my card.

Received email that the items were delivered and left in my mailbox, but they were not. Went on vacation was gone a week and came home the items were still saying delivered and left in mailbox! went and asked neighbors just to see if they may were delivered to the wrong address, but they were not so I was told. Went to the post office and was told that they scan and say delivered but don't actually be delivered yet.

She checked the back room none of my packages were there! called back to Amazon and it's taking forever to put my money back on my card, but they took my 5.99 prime membership money off my card! but taking their time with my refund! So someone is walking around with my golden girls socks, and other items that I don't have and my money is still not on my card!

ridiculous!!!

Here it is January 27 and still no items or money! I also put a check so that my items can be left on my front porch and not my mailbox ugh!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Amazon Pros: Good products and at a reasonable price, Easy to use, Love to shop at amazon, Getting great deals.

Amazon Cons: I did not receive any of my stuff, Bad customer service.

Comments