Amazon - Delivery Service Review from Melbourne, Victoria
There has been a fraud case of delivering BRICKS instead of Sony Alpha A58Y 20.1MP Digital SLR Camera.The delivery was delayed by 1 day with respect to the original expected date i.e.
1st Aug '16. I received the product on 2nd Aug at around 5 pm. The parcel was tightly wrapped up in tapes. I paid the full amount along with delivery charge in cash.
After the delivery boy left with the money I paid, I found out that the seal of the package of the camera was broken when I opened the parcel. No sooner I realized that the whole box was in shambles and finally when opened, in place of a DSLR, there lied some BRICKS!
BRICKS FOR Rs 35,541!!! SUCH OUTRAGEOUS CRIMINAL OFFENCE!!
THIS CALLS FOR SERIOUS ACTION!!!It's a disgrace that one of the most trusted website as such Amazon has rendered this criminal offense.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I have resorted to online complaints because Amazon refused to post my warning to customers. Amazon's Miss Beauty storefront is selling a counterfeit of the US Patented Fullips product..."
- "Amazon is a Fake company. A road side Panipuri waala in India is more Trustworthy than amazon is. Serious Allegations - Amazon and Sellers Misguided me and make a fool out..."
- "I have seen multitudes of Fair Use compliant videos on youtube (mostly YTPs) taken down by this evil greedy company. Viacom's legal team need to re-educate themselves, seriously... These videos are..."
- "on 17/06/2012 i made an order to Sammy dress spending 251$ for 15 shoes and 6 dresses well is pretty reasonable prize to start my small new business so i..."
- "installed a unit that was poorly vented resulting in carbon monoxide leaking ... this could have resulted in death. Its only that my partner double checked and knew what he was..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."