Verified Reviewer

They delivered the package the next day. When I opened up the box, one container of peanut butter was shipped inside a plastic bag, the lid was opened, and pb throughout the plastic bag.

The other 4.5 pound container was shrink wrapped . They shipped that knowing that the seal was broken, or they wouldnt have had one container in a plastic bag and the other shrink wrapped. I tried to find the shipper to grade their professionalism, but they were no longer selling on Amazon. The product showed cause that it had been frozen during shipment.

I never seen oils accumulate on top of a product like I have these two containers. I'm really starting to doubt that it's from reeces to begin with after tasting the product. Even the wrapping around the container was slipped over them as it being from reeces.

Very unsatisfied with the cost I paid for them. They taste more like runny jiffy on than it does reeces.Dont The product looked like it was dug out of a trash container.

User's recommendation: Dont buy from Gustotrade from Lv.

Preferred solution: At that Amazon ban them from selling edible goods on their sites. Especially when both goods purchased, expire in Jan 04 2022 .

Location: 108 Thompson Avenue, West Memphis, AR 72301