Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer
Resolved
2.3

Update by user Apr 04, 2021

Got refund and free product.

Update by user Apr 06, 2021

i finally got 1 of the melatonin orders. 1 never made it here.

1 i guess according to their picture made it, was left on porch which is not where they're supposed to leave them and it was gone by the time I got home from work and the 3rd try came really early. So guess it's resolved at this point.

I got a credit for the cost and they said I wouldn't have to pay for them or if the original order shows up I can keep it. Amazon shipping SUCKS!!

Update by user Apr 04, 2021

Finally got a rep that understood what was going on with orders and fixed the problem. I hope

Update by user Apr 04, 2021

I did get the switch on that Saturday but it didn't help with my confidence in them. I just order some Melatonin on 3-31, paid the 2.99 for next day and just got a replacement order on 4-4.

The 1st order sat about 20 miles from me and never arrived. The same with a 1st replacement. They did a 2nd replacement and I got it finally. The rep credited back the original charge, gave me a $5 credit, (again has to be used on Amazon stuff) and said any that arrived was mine to keep free of charge.

Well I'm not expecting to get anything else. I was loud typing to the rep as I need the Melatonin to sleep.

Have heard nothing from Amazon themselves in the way of an apology or anything. Don't know if it's worth paying them monthly for prime or if I'd be better off just sticking with Ebay

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2021

You order something from Amazon, pick your delivery day, but do you get it when you want? Not anymore.

They deliver when they want. I bought a smart plug last night, chose next day and I get an email today saying Saturday delivery. What the H...LL? We as customers order according to when we want it and if they don't have it near us, they need to put it on UPS so we do get it when we picked.

They did this to me with everything I ordered during the storm in Texas. I have generator now that I don't need now, so it'll stay in box till needed. But meantime I was without electric for days. AMAZON...YOU NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER OR YOU'RE GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS!

They think giving you a $5 promo credit on your acct.

makes it better. But it really doesn't since you have to use it on Amazon sold and shipped items, which there isn't many

User's recommendation: Be very careful on day you want something.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Amazon Pros: Availability of products for the most part.

Amazon Cons: Poor customer problem resolution policies, Delivery service is almost non-existent.

Comments