Verified Reviewer

2.3

Amazon deliver drivers should be held accountable!

Package delivered and was apparently thrown down at the base of my front door on the concrete because the cap was busted and over half the liquid had spilled out.

Filled complaint, pictures were required of damaged item, purchase price was refunded.

Every single item delivered since has been marked in Amazon as "handed directly to resident" however I'm never home when these packages are delivered. When I get home I literally have to search for the packages. Have found packages at the Front porch, side door, sitting on truck bumper, in bed of truck, in the yard, in my driveway.

Have called Amazon multiple times about this and it continues to happen.

If and when the next item is damaged how are they going to believe me that it was delivered damaged when it was marked "handed directly to resident" hours or days earlier??????

User's recommendation: I've quit using Amazon over this.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Zero in this case.

Amazon Cons: Sometimes my stuff gets delivered to the wrong address.

Location: Asheville, North Carolina