As customer service being the mission and vision of any online website.Very sorry to say that Amazon do not care about the issues what customer has.

I had ordered a product and got a text that the product would be delivered today on June 2nd 2017. Then i get a text saying attempted to deliver the product but customer was unavailable, even if i was available 24/7 in the mentioned delivery address. Once i got this text , i called back to the contact number of delivery person which i had received . First time no response and second time he/she rejected the call.

Next day also it was the same. No change. I called customer service on 5th June , stated the problem and I was promised to get my product on Monday before 8 PM from Pankaj. There was no follow up on the promised delivery.

Product was not delivered. I called customer service on 6th June , stated the problem and I was promised to get my product on Tuesday before 8 PM from Gulshan. This problem was escalated too. There was no follow up on the promised delivery.

Product was not delivered. I called customer service on 7th June , stated the problem and I was promised to get my product on Tuesday before 8 PM from Aditya. He shared the personal number too. There was no follow up on the promised delivery.

Product was not delivered. I called customer service on 8th June , stated the problem and nikitha from customer service states that I have to place a new order. When i asked for a reason why false status was updated and no body bothered to neither deliver the product nor to contact me ? I get a reply saying sorry madam but you have to place a new order .

I asked her to transfer my call to the next level manger. Here comes leadership team head called ajay who says "we cannot resolve this problem , if we want the product place a new order" I told I cannot place a new order on that because it was out of stock , and now its not available to order, could you let me know other option ? mr.ajay tells that from our end we cannot do anything, we do not have any other option .

To tell that this cannot be resolved he spoke to the customer.Whenever the other 3 people received the call they tell "we care for you" all ***.

Review about: Amazon Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Not resolving the problem and non answerable to the customer.

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments