I purchase two items on Oct. 13.

They were said to be delivered by 8 pm Oct. 15. They didn't come. I tracked the package and saw the message "...Sorry for the delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility at Dayton Ohio," (to that effect) and "...

If it hasn’t arrived by Wednesday, Oct 18, please come back for more options." I have to wait up to 3 more days to be able to take an alternative action. That is outrageous. How many carrier facilities are there in Dayton Ohio? --- from a wrong facilities to my house shouldn't take that long to delivered.

If I had a choice now, I would like to cancel the order and buy it from Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart has the same products with lower prices. And I just went over my recent purchases from Amazon and found most of the items are available from Wal-Mart with lower prices. Wal-Mart also offers 2 day delivery, not to mention that you can pick up items at their local stores, which may be possibly in the same day when you place the order.

And if you want to return any item, you can just drop it off to the local stores. I am glad to see an online merchandise competitor getting stronger, giving us an alternative place to shop online.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Reviews from customers that help a lot.

I didn't like: Poor delivery service from amazon.

Comments