5.0

Overall I am happy with Amazon, however, within minutes realizing that your company chose a delivery date for me ( Tuesday day delivery) opposed to the delivery date that the order said I would get it I called customer service to try and change it. The person I spoke to said my card hasnt been billed yet so I went ahead and canceled the order so that I could reorder to get the items at an earlier date because Im going to Vegas and couldnt wait, however, your agent was wrong, I was charged and now I have that order billed to my card plus the reorder!!

When a customer places an order thinking the item will be delivered on certain day, you shouldnt have another date selected as first option to save your company money!!! Such *** Im pretty much done ordering from Amazon, I will take the time to actually go to the stores and shop, at least they arent going to screw me over for their own benefit.

User's recommendation: Be careful Amazon doesn’t screw you so they can save money!

Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado