my order # 111-3487340-0060263 was supposed to arrive on Friday October 18 and DID NOT. tracking #1Z77X9580207536582 shows its arrival at carrier facility DFW TX on Friday: 6:21am in transit to my address 530 S.

Alma School Road #70, Mesa, AZ 85210. My purchase was the Mesa Tactical Sureshell carrier model #93250.

Today is Oct 19th, and still it hasnt arrived or did I get any updates on status of my package.

I am deeply disapointed in Amazon.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Machele

Take a look at who the carrier is---post office, UPS, etc. If it is the post office, the odds are it will be delivered Sunday or Monday.

This is the flaw in Amazon's system---while they get cheaper rates by using the post office the reliability of actual delivery is not so hot. I recall a while back looking at the tracking info at Amazon for a package and it said "out for delivery" but it was actually delivered the next day.

The postman said that just because it says "out for delivery" doesn't mean it actually is. And, I believe Amazon admits this on their site somewhere in the help section as an answer to this situation.