Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Jan 30, 2021

Amazon needs to update their notification system. Twice I've been told an item was out for delivery only to call after I never received it and find out its at some carrier facility or fulfillment center.

Oh, and let me not forget, the first package that they finally just decided to not even try to send, they told me it was at the post office because they tried to deliver it but for whatever reason couldn't. So I paid for a Lyft ride to go to the post office only to find out the next day that it never left the fulfillment center. The delay of my packages has cost me time and money and all they offer me is a $20 promotional certificate for their products. Like I ever want to order anything from them.

Not to mention I cancelled an order with another company just because Amazon offered Prime one day shipping on the same thing. Well here it is a week later and I've only received one out of the now three items I've ordered.

I understand that it's a pandemic going on, so that's why I have the Prime membership so I can get products fast. A day late I can understand, had they not said the item was out for delivery, but I'm a week in and still only have one of the products that was supposed to get here almost a week ago.

Oh and may I add, I STILL don't have the product and it's still marked as Out for Delivery.

User's recommendation: Be wary of out for delivery notifications. They can be misleading.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Membership.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Access to prime video.

Amazon Cons: Delivery can be a nightmare.

Comments

#1978006

Stop ordering online, you're problem nis solve. Still want to order online, shi t happens