1.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

i ordered a tool for my muzzleloader on a sunday night 3 days before i was supposed to leave for a guided hunt.i paid for 2 day shipping which would leave enough time to get here.

its now Thursday morning and no package im out a days vacation and 1200. dont worry though i got a refund on shipping.

it wouldnt be so bad but amazon held on to the item for 2 full business days before shipping it.this is also the second negative review rejected by amazon

Review about: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Same thing here.I dont know whats going on with them.

I read somewhere that they are trying to force people to sign up for their Prime membership. Those that refuse like myself because I think its unnecessay and a scam, are made to suffer by delaying our orders etc... Guess what! this is not going to make me want to open my wallet up and pay Amazon a *** dime for their useless service.

What it will make me do is to take my hard earned money over to Ebay and other online retailers who actually appreciate my business!Also I wonder what the FTC and General Attorneys office would think about Amazons bad faith attempts to Sabotage Loyal customers who refuse to submit to their demands to pay for their useless Prime membership by having our purchases held hostage.....