Verified Reviewer

I received my order of a Noco Genius 5X2 together with a Noco GCP1 AC Port Plug for my boat some months ago but did not get around to install them over the Winter until now. On the box of the GCP1 there is an Amazon sticker "Thanks to you, this product has a second life".

It is wonderful to follow except upon installation I discovered that this product has defects.

It had been removed from a prior installation, and being of hard plastic, the flange had been badly distorted and cracked; allowing water to leak through into the hull.

Therefore, I would like this AC Port Plug GCP1 to be replaced with a new product. The Gen5X2 is fine and needs no attention.

Michael Cheung

hakka8888@***.com, hakka8888@***.com

(516)205-****

User's recommendation: The Noco battery charges are fine products but Amazon should check for defects before re-boxing and sell returned items at new product prices.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Convience, Wide range of items.

Amazon Cons: Impossible to resolve problems directly with seller.

Location: New Hyde Park, New York