3.8

Amy to care of me In a most professional way. You should have more customer service reps like her.

The product that was described on the Amazon site was not described correctly I think you guys should review whatever you sell directly from directly from Google YouTube and other forms because it has the lowest rating for this product everything that gets printed that is not miniatured cracks ocracks or starts leaking from the inside out it is the worst resin I have ever used in my life and I've been 3-D printing for a long long time.

The fact that I had to give refunds and lose money out of my pocket for items that I have printed to for my customers made me very frustrated but your customer service has always been perfect and always make things right. Please remove this product off your inventory.

User's recommendation: Never buy this item from from the company itself self an Amazon should remove it from delete from their site.

Location: Clinton Township, Michigan