Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jul 29, 2021

Absolutely no response from the vendor nor Amazon

Original review posted by user Jun 29, 2021

Terry Johnson

12:23 PM (41 minutes ago)

to mws-admin

I recently purchased a recliner from your website advertised for elderly people. I am one that never thinks of returning a product once I purchase it but it did not take long for me to realize that the product was totally misleading in it's claims.

Not only are these products not what they are advertised to be in that a healthy person could not be comfortable in these chairs as the engineering and design is totally flawed. When the chair is in full recline there is no support for the shoulders or head and the foot area of the chair is designed wrong and puts heavy pressure on the knees.

Also just discovered a severe safety hazard for the chair I purchased. The operational mechanisms are so designed that if a small animal is under the chair when it reclines it crushes the animal. My cat died from this as there is no way for the animal to let you know they are in trouble since it is a quick death.

A child could easily have their arm, hand or foot under it and lose a limb quickly. I did contact the vendor with my concerns and they show no willingness to correct the situation since this chair is totally useless for humans.

I hope Amazon will review these products and at the least pull them from your offerings.

Sincerely,

Terry Johnson

Nelson, GA 30151

User's recommendation: do not buy these products.

Comments