Contact Amazon Customer Service
Amazon Phone Numbers and Emails
(888) 280-4331USA and Canada
(877) 375-9365Amazon Alexa (In the US)
(206) 922-0197Amazon Alexa (Outside the US)
(833) 674-7268Amazon Business American Express Card (American Express)
(866) 216-1075Amazon Payments, Inc.
(888) 247-4080Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card (Chase Bank)
(800) 346-5538Amazon.com Business Rewards Visa Card (Chase Bank)
(866) 634-8380Amazon.com Corporate Revolving Credit (Synchrony Bank)
(866) 634-8379Amazon.com Store Card (Synchrony Bank)
(866) 634-8381Pay-In-Full Credit Line (Synchrony Bank)
+44 800 279 7234UK
(800) 522-6645Transfer Agent
(206) 266-4064Copyright Infringement Inquiries
Amazon Contact Information
Amazon Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Amazon Payments, Inc.
P.O. Box 81226
Seattle, WA 98108-1226
Amazon Digital UK Ltd
1 Principal Place
How to Contact Amazon customer service?
Most Popular Number:
- Total calls: 567319
- Issues resolved: 20453
- Last call: Aug 17, 2022
What is Amazon 24/7 Customer Service Number?
If you need to contact Amazon customer service by phone, you may use one of the numbers that the company provides. The Amazon phone numbers vary depending on the location.
Each Amazon helpline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can call Amazon customer service by phone at toll-free number: (866) 216 -1075. For legal issues, you should dial: (206) 266 – 4064. When having problems with payments, it’s best to use this Amazon phone number: (866) 216 -1075.
How Do I Contact Amazon Customer Service by Chat?
The Amazon customer service representatives can be reached through the various social media pages including @Amazonhelp on Twitter or direct messaging on them on the Amazon Facebook and Instagram pages.
The Amazon customer service chats on Twitter reveal that the company provides quick responses. So, if you don’t know how to call Amazon customer service, you can either tweet or direct message the support representatives. Make sure to provide personal information only in the direct message to the Amazon Help Twitter page to avoid scams.
You can also send a direct message to Amazon support via Facebook. However, it’s not clear is Amazon customer care promptly answers Facebook queries.
How Do I Contact a Live Person at Amazon?
If you can’t reach the company representatives, you may also find out the accurate Amazon phone number to call on their help center page. Scroll down on the page and click on “Contact Us”. Make sure to select a category under which your issue falls. Then, scroll down to the “talk to someone” segment and click on “phone”.
Before you contact Amazon customer support, ensure to have all the information about your account at hand including your full name, address, credit card information, and details about your last purchase. The Amazon customer service representative will send a verification code to your phone at the start of the call that requires confirmation.
After you dial the phone number, the company’s voicemail system will provide you with the following step-by-step instructions:
Hi, welcome to Amazon customer service. Please be aware that when calling Amazon.com customer service, your call may be recorded for training purposes.
To continue we need to confirm your account than by asking you a few questions. If it is okay, we will send you a text message with the link to follow. Charges may apply. Press 1 to send you a text message.
So, tell me, why are you calling today?
Describe your issue in a few words. You can say things like a problem with payment, kindle account.
Just a moment an associate will join you shortly.
Press 1 for Kindle questions, and you will be connected to the next available agent.
Note that answers to common questions can be found on the help pages of the website.
You can also email Amazon by following the contact us links on the website.
Press 2 to change an order or update your account setting. The wait time is usually less than a minute.
You can find video demonstrations for registering new kindle connections to Wi-Fi, setting payment methods, and item delivery.
To help us assist you as quickly as possible, please have your order number ready.
Summary of Amazon Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Amazon Customer Service?
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Failed to deliver package while I was at home”
- “Missing item”
- “You did not deliver my order because of something that happened during delivery”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Payment change”
- “Charge not authorized”
- “Charges on my credit card”
- “Abiut my account”
- “Find my account number or credit card number to make a payment”
- “Account has been changed without authorization”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “A return label needed”
- “Return order”
- “Do you want me to return a gas pump with gas in it”
Request for Information Question:
- “I recieved a call from someone claiming it was amazon about a purchase i didnt make”
- “Need help with a gift card sent to wrong email”
- “Need help with ordering a smart toilet”
- “I need my refund”
- “Need refund”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “Cancel orders”
- “To cancel Amazon prime”
- “My subscription was not activated”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Just received package and items are broken”
- “Item purchased quit working”
- “My fire stick stop work”
- “My card was charge for an order that i did not place”
- “Remove cards”
- “Found Chase/Amazon credit card”
- “Customer service”
- “Customer service help”
- “Talk to a customer service”
- “I quit my job at amazon and i still have not received my final paycheck”
- “I need my paycheck”
Website/ Application Question:
- “My application”
- “Help with order online”
- “I can't purchase any items, all sites say can not deliver to my area!”
- “Having problems with a subscription”
- “Missing part of order”
Shipping Service, Customer Care, Prime Membership
Account, Gift Card, Website
Pros: Fast delivery, Convenience, I have used amazon many many times, Convenient, Quick delivery
Cons: Customer service, Bad customer service, No customer service, Customer service, Lack of customer support
, , , ,
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American publicly held company. The company specializes in electronic commerce. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Amazon.com was launched as an on-line bookstore by Jeff Bezos in 1995. Later on the web site expanded into the other products lines of videotapes, DVD, music CDs, computer software, apparel, electronics, jewelry, sporting goods, toys, baby products, furniture, and so much more.
Amazon was one of the very first companies to sell merchandise on the Internet. In 1997 the company completed its initial public offering.
Amazon managed to survive the dot.com bubble burst in the end of 1990s and get profitable again.
Amazon is ranked 34 out of 455 in Auctions and Marketplaces category
USA, UK, Worldwide, Europe, Canada, Other, Asia
Compare Amazon To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.