Amazon Customer Service
- (866) 216-1072
- (888) 280-3321
- (866) 486-2360
- (866) 395-2090
- (866) 216-1075
- (866) 634-8379
- (888) 247-4080
- (866) 321-8851
Canadian Customer Service:
- (877) 586-3230
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American publicly held company. The company specializes in electronic commerce. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Amazon.com was launched as an on-line bookstore by Jeff Bezos in 1995. Later on the web site expanded into the other products lines of videotapes, DVD, music CDs, computer software, apparel, electronics, jewelry, sporting goods, toys, baby products, furniture, and so much more.
Amazon was one of the very first companies to sell merchandise on the Internet. In 1997 the company completed its initial public offering.
Amazon managed to survive the dot.com bubble burst in the end of 1990s and get profitable again.
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Amazon to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Seattle, Washington, United States
- Houston, Texas, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- Amazon, Montana Province, Bulgaria
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States