Contact Amazon Customer Service
Amazon Contact Information
Summary of Amazon Customer Service Calls
Customers Contact Amazon to Ask about:
- “To cancel an order”
- “Cancellation Process”
- “Because it said i won a gift card and now its telling me to download a game i do that and nothing ever works”
- “Can't sign into my Amazon account”
- “I have returned the item i bought on amazon and it is 8th day and yet i have not received refund!!”
Shipping and Delivery:
- “Did not reseve an order that said it was deliverd”
- “Check on an order”
- “Lost shipment”
- “Fire tv stick not working”
Amazon Rating Stats
Product selection, Ordering online, Most of their products, Ease of checkout, Ease of purchasing
Bad customer service, Customer service, No manager follow up, Negative feedback not excepted, Delivery hassles
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American publicly held company. The company specializes in electronic commerce. Amazon is headquartered in Seattle, Washington. Amazon.com was launched as an on-line bookstore by Jeff Bezos in 1995. Later on the web site expanded into the other products lines of videotapes, DVD, music CDs, computer software, apparel, electronics, jewelry, sporting goods, toys, baby products, furniture, and so much more.
Amazon was one of the very first companies to sell merchandise on the Internet. In 1997 the company completed its initial public offering.
Amazon managed to survive the dot.com bubble burst in the end of 1990s and get profitable again.
Amazon is ranked 28 out of 282 in Auctions and Marketplaces category
USA, UK, Worldwide, Europe