Verified Reviewer

I am a long time Amazon Prime member who often uses Amazon for daily purchases. Unfortunately, over the past 6 month have noticed a steep decline in customer service assistance.

For example, today I contacted Amazon twice regarding ORDER # 114-285****-544**** and the representatives hung up both times! The first was a supervisor by the name of "Ethan", thinking it was a mistake I called again and "Merrick" simply muted my call for over 30 minutes and ultimately hung up. It is exhausting to try again and unfortunately I never received the product and apparently I won't be receiving a refund. Sadly this is not uncommon with Amazon lately.

Based on the language barrier, it appears as if Customer Service has been outsourced to a foreign country and they clearly don't understand nor care about the end users, customers.

Amazon used make getting products to my doorstep with minimal effort a true breeze.

Buying or returning a product, used to be effortless and I was willing to pay & give my loyalty for in exchange. Unfortunately, that is no longer the case and will be cancelling the Amazon Prime membership as it no longer meets expectations.

Comments