Verified Reviewer

5.0

My packages stated they were delivered however I have yet to receive them. I checked my mailbox and surrounding area before reporting this issue.

I then proceed to call in, verify my account and almost instantly I was on with a live agent. The gentleman was fast, knowledgeable and professional regarding my situation. He also, without me asking, gave me a credit on my account for the inconvenience of the situation.

I am still waiting on my package but he offered an understanding as to what may have happened and gave me a solution as well. Much appreciated, I wish all my issues were resolved this easily in life!!

User's recommendation: Have a bit of patience going into your situations, customer service is only doing their job and following the procedural rules.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania