Verified Reviewer

4.1

Today, this morning in fact, I contacted Amazon Customer Service for help with the FireTV Amazon Fire Stick. The first CSR that I spoke with insisted that she verify my Amazon account before I repeat before I could receive help with the above referenced device.

It took the Amazon CSR 3.5 HOURS to attempt to verify my account and after all of that time she couldn't verify my account!! Having failed to verify my account and upon my insistence on receiving help with the above referenced device, she finally transferred me to a Tech Support person who could help me with this device! By this time, 4.5 HOURS had passed!! Finally, I did speak to a technician with experience on the above referenced device!

I am 71 years old, a Home Business Owner and I have never experienced such incompetant Customer Service!

All toll, I was on the phone for over 5.5 HOURS until I finnally received the help that I needed! This is simply not just unexceptable but worse still reprehensible!!!

Preferred solution: Apology.

Amazon Pros: Good product, Good prices, Good product availability.

Amazon Cons: Horrible customer service, Unexceptable wait time to receive service resolution.

Location: Rochester, Michigan