Evansville, Indiana

I lost my access to the Video app about 3 weeks ago. Cannot purchase videos or view the ones i purchased.

Spent time on numerous phone calls trying to get it resolved. The last call was 2 days ago, nothing resolved, but they would call me back after they show the problem to more experienced techs. Have not heard anything since. Repeated attempts to talk to customer service results in the same robotic instructions, which have been tried and failed.

Lost Alexa in the process.

Oddly this all coincided at the end of a trial of Prime which i did not renew. Coincidence?????

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Fire Tablet.

Comments

h.kitchener

You do know that Alexa is/was spying on you, don't you? I saw an article recently that explained how Amazon is keeping recordings and records of what Alexa hears.

That should concern most people, but in your situation the fact that you cancelled Prime most likely has led Amazon to conclude that you need to further help as you are not a Prime member. Just a guess.