Oxford, North Carolina
1.8

I purchased a tablet back in December of 2015 and a Square Trade extended warranty. Now that the WI-FI has stopped working and went to make a claim on the warranty. Only to find out that this unit was re-manufactured. Square Trade doesn't cover re-manufactured units. This was not identified by the seller back in Dec. I ran into to a similar problem with a laptop computer purchased at the same time. Amazon refunded the purchase price for the laptop but refuses to refund the purchase price for the tablet. $350 dollars in not chump change. I went through all the hoops Amazon required with contacting the seller and the A to Z program even appealing the decision. I will say this time that I did talk to someone who spoke English all the other times a heavy accent made communication difficult. The final result after months of effort is:

I realize you're disappointed because we can not issue a refund for Order ID: 106-2528477-0331420, and I regret we've been unable to address your concerns to your satisfaction. However, we'll not be able to offer any additional insight or action on these matters, and any further inquiries on this matter won't receive a response.

We appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,

Waylon C

I have used Amazon for years but if your order is past the 90 days you are out of luck. In good consensus I can no longer shop at Amazon since they seem to have become just an internet YARD Sale site

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Amazon Cons: Customer service.

• Amazon Selling

Comments

They just don't care. When you are left out in the cold you are all alone.

a purchase large item like this problems don't show up until later. They, just want to get past that 90 days and wash their hands.

An this is why the more things happen the flaw in the policy will be shown over and over. That's why Amazon can't get past the yard sale label