Verified Reviewer

3.2

Amazon AVOIDS AND MAKES IT AS DIFFICULT AS POSSIBLE TO SPEAK TO A LIVE AGENT

Instead, they direct you to chat with an agent, usually overseas.

Here are the facts:

1) I was invited by Amazons email to become an Amazon BUSINESS CUSTOMER, and get $40 by using a discount code.

2) By the time I placed my first business order a few days later, the discount code: was no longer valid?!?!?

3) Determined to get Amazons inducement to SAVE $40 on my first business order, I invested 45 minutes of my time to look up and call Amazon.

4) The customer service number called was for regular customers, NOT BUSINESS CUSTOMERS

5) I waited on HOLD for an additional 30 minutes, ONLY TO BE TOLD that the $40 discount will be applied to the same card used ONLY AFTER THE SHIPMENT IS RECEIVED!!!!

6) I received Amazons shipment

7) I called customer Disservice and spoke to Jovanh in Jamaica.

8) I was transferred to BUSINESS CUSTOMER SERVICE spoke with Nicole in S. Africa, only to be told that I had been sent an email( went into my suspect email folder, which I typically DO NOT CHECK.

9) I requested the email be sent AGAIN, Nicole in S. Africa explained that Amazon requires me to answer some more questions, (that could/should have been on the original paperwor??

10) I have NOT YET filled out the questionnaire yet, since I needed a SANITY break

11) I invested almost 2 hours of my time to resolve a $40 discount. This is 2 hours of my time TAKEN FROM MY PRIMARY BUSINESS LOST FOREVER!!!!!

12) THIS IS THE CLASSIC DEFINITION OF INSANITY( Sir Issac Newton ) with a slight twist: trying to: save $40 INSTEAD OF TENDING TO MY BUSINESS!!!

Stewart Greenberg, Founder & C.E.O.

Assured Systems, Inc

9585 Haverhill Lane

Alpharetta, GA 30022

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Account.

Amazon Pros: Low prices, Free delivery, Huge product assortment.

Comments