Better check your credit card stmts VERY CAREFULLY!I have found several case in the last few months where Amazon did NOT credit my credit card for returned items even after they claimed they did!

And it was Amazon's own credit card!! Better check your credit card stmts VERY CAREFULLY! I have found several case in the last few months where Amazon did NOT credit my credit card for returned items even after they claimed they did! And it was Amazon's own credit card!!

Better check your credit card stmts VERY CAREFULLY!

I have found several case in the last few months where Amazon did NOT credit my credit card for returned items even after they claimed they did!And it was Amazon's own credit card!!

2.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Amazon Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $334
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Over 3 weeks to get refund on amazon gift card Amazon "just utterly disappointing. 10year customer, $20,000 spent over last 4-5 years. My return was received by you on 3-20-17 in the late PM. It was all sent in ONE box..." Read more Amazon's Unethical Practices Amazon "Amazon Gift Card for $75 was lost and even with purchase receipt and authorization receipt, Amazon refused to compensate. Retailer won't reimburse either and advises to contact Amazon. Vicious cycle!..." Read more Amazon - Delivery Service Review from Melbourne, Victoria Amazon " There has been a fraud case of delivering BRICKS instead of Sony Alpha A58Y 20.1MP Digital SLR Camera.The delivery was delayed by 1 day with respect to the original..." Read more Amazon Allowed A Phishing/Scam Artist To Buy $300.00 Worth Of Fraudulent Gift Cards Out Of My Account And Never Put A Stop To It! Amazon "Amazon Is Worst Than My Bank! I did write a letter back on Friday, October 7th, 2016 and they 100% Ignored It, until about a week before my Small Claims..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more