3.0
Turnaround Time

I purchased many thing online from Amaze before using my credit card and without my knowledge they signed me up for about a $20 reoccurring monthly fee. When I tried to wright a complaint I could not. It seems as if they are deliberately trying to make hard to post a complaint but in my case it was impossible. They want to know precisely which product I'm referring to, I'm not referring to a product.

also when I tried to find the customer service phone number it's not there. I don't think these people want to be bothered with complaints.

Reason of review: Credit Card Abuse.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 23.

Comments