4.4

My account was put on hold after I reloaded my account. I've tried repeatedly to get the hold removed and nothing is done, I can't reach the Account Support, it seems they are an elite group who hides in secret and do nothing but play God over the customers.

I called the headquarters this morning and spoke to a gentleman by I think the name of Sam, who assured me the account would be off hold by 11:05 am, and he would call me.

It is now 12:55 pm and no phone call, I tried to call the headquarters back with no answer or an answering machine. Whatever the reason they refuse to take my account off hold, Amazon is very good in a lot of areas, but sadly, their customer service needs to be overhauled and made open to all customer service departments, especially the elite and, hidden Account support.

User's recommendation: Be very aware of Customer Support & their dance.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Take my account off hold I did nothing wrong it's been over 24 hours, I was told today it would be another 24 hours, making it a total of 48 hours. if they take off hold then I also want a full written Apology, .

Amazon Pros: On the norm great service, Convenient, Fast delivery options.

Amazon Cons: Trying to get to customer service is a nightmare.

Comments