Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.6

Well, it just gets worse and worse with these people. I was contacted today and the Amazon rep said that they actually DID have the item in their inventory at one of their fulfillment centers, and it was being packed for shipment and I would receive a notification with a tracking number.

Having received no tracking number by the time the parcel was to be delivered, I looked on the tracking for the order and surprise! The screen now says that the item is not packed, is not going to be delivered, it will be delayed.

Adding it up, that makes five people at Amazon who have been lying through their teeth about this shipment. As I said before, Amazon can't be trusted to do the right thing, has become big enough that they can chump their customers and just say "Suck it up, we don't care." Time for some consumer complaints to go out on these clowns.

User's recommendation: Don't trust Amazon with anything time sensitive, and above all, don't trust their shipping guarantees; they are worthless.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lasership Next Day Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Vast selection of goods.

Amazon Cons: Customer service has become a sick joke.

Comments