Ok so apparently I had two memberships. One with email and another with my cell number.

I had no idea about it or how it happened in the first place. When I would check my account I could never find where the second charge was going towards I was being double charged each month for a total of 4 months. I only found this out because I did a chat with a man and at first he said it was my prime membership. I let him know the exact confirmation number for each since I had two charges.

He cancelled the membership, so I thought and he said I would be reimbursed for the 4 months with the usual 5-7 business days.Well guess what, I received one months back on my card and never any more amount. Then today, Jan 17,2022 I get charged for another month. This time I decide to actually talk to someone. Naturally he tells me yes I was charged again and I would be reimbursed less than what I was told two months ago.

He said it was on autorenew. Ok why in the *** would I not check that,I did everything on my part.

I demanded it all be put back on my card which would've been 53.00 total but for some reason I am only getting $40.62 back on my card? That is such bad business!!!

Location: Washington, Missouri