Verified Reviewer

3.4

Let me first say,,I love Amazon. I used to get fast delivery, satisfaction in the product and within reasonable prices.

HOwever, 2017 I became a Targetd Individual and these persons responsible have been systemaically ruining my life. And goes for my purchasing power. They have hacked my computer and created a separate account for Amazon. How does it work?

Last year I ordered over $1000.00 worth of items-never had a delviery problem or payment issue until I unknowinglly became a targeted individual. I ordred a Apple watch band for a niece.( 5.99 plus tax) I checked and system showed that it had been delivered( just about a half hour before I began checking) no watchband. I called Amazon, they stated it was deliver and they had a picture taken by the truck driver. They sure did, but it wasn't my residence.

Along with the watch band I had ordered hand soap-six pack. (on the same order) later in the evening about 10 p.m that box shows up, but not the watch band. First thing come out their mouth(Amazon) was it "definitely ws delivered but do you want a gift check. I said it didn't, I mean really an APPLE watch BAND not an apple watch!

Amazon agreed to give me a credit. I ordered a set of underwear before that and I noticed the order was split in half, even though all were from the same maker.What did these two orders have in common-third party sellers. But here is the kicker..........in August this year, I ordered sanitary products for my daughter and 13 year old niece. Their needs were different so I order one brand for my daughter, and another brand for my niece.( via Amazon) seemingly the transaction went fine as I received the products in a timely fashion.

Now I had started just checking the documentation of my orders and deiscovered that documentation on my account showed, that I had returned the products for a "refund? No way. I made necessary call to seller-( third party seller by the way) Pharmapack. I was told they had no record of a request for refund, or any products returned.

Next contacted Amazon, was told I cancelled the item, returned the product and asked for a refund. I did not total cost of product was 50.62 I have been unscucessful in getting this straightened and am quite frustrated. I don't know who to send funds back to as they entered it in my account two months( Amazon could not tell me WHEN or HOW did I request a refund!!) which is suspicious in itself. I want written response to my complaint and documentation of when I supposedly made a refund request.

Have you ever see anything like this? What could I have possibly want a refund from. My daughters portion of the order is her usual brand. My niece( first timer) was happy to have the less "bulky" brand and size.

Who hates me at Amazon? Somoneone told me my account had been compromised but would not elaborate. Now last point, AMazon allows you to return items via Kohl/s which one is 15 minutes from myhouse.

So why go through the other drama. I am targeted.!

User's recommendation: I like Amazon, I only suggest that you check your order history constantly.

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania