Verified Reviewer

I JUST LEFT THE WHOLE FOODS STORE AT CARLISLE AND INDIAN SCHOOL NE, ALBUQUERQUE, NM. I WALKEN IN WITH SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS IN AMAZON RETURNS AND LEFT WITH ABOSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I AM 71 Y/O, HAVE A BAD BACK AND HAULED EVERYTHING IN MYSELF IN A TINY CART WITHOUT ANY SINGLE EMPLOYEE OFFERING A BIT OF HELP. UPON GETTING TO THE RETURNS DESK WAS TOLD I COULD NOT BE ASSISTED AT THIS STORE. SEEMS I WAS SUPPOSED TO KNOW HOW TO COPY THE QR CODE FOR EACH ITEM AND PRESENT IT AT THIS DESK. IN ADDITION, I WAS TOLD THIS STORE WAS NOT THE SELECTED RETURN SITE AND I SHOULD HAVE MARKED KOHL'S AS THE PLACE TO RETURN THE ITEMS.

NOWHERE DID I SEE ANY EXPLANATION FOR EITHER OF THESE SUPPOSED FACTS.

IN FACT, THE AMAZON PAGE CLEARLY STATED THIS STORE WAS A AMAZON RETURN CENTER OPEN TO ALL, REGARDLESS OF RETURNS OR CONDITION OF RETURNS. I WAS SO PUT OFF, I SIMPLY LIMPED AWAY WITH MY BAD BACK HURTING AND MY PRIDE HAVING BEEN SQUASHED BY THE MANAGER AND CLERK. I HAVE BOUGHT FROM AMAZON SINCE 2008 AND HAVE MADE HUNDREDS, IF NOT THOUSANDS OF PURCHASES. I WILL BE ALTERING THAT APPROACH IN THE FUTURE.

SINCERELY, MICHAEL J.

KENNEY. 700 RIDGECREST DRIVE SE, ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87108 5**-**5-1158

User's recommendation: GO ELSEWHERE.

Amazon Cons: Employees, Particularly administrators.

Comments

#2058232

1. Stop ordering junk online.

2. Your age is irrelevant, have someone without you.

3. You don't have a clue what you're doing.