1.4

I have placed order on 25th September 2021 for two products of which 1 product (Anarkali Kurta) delivered on 28th September2021. At the time of placing the order, I have chosen COD option, but payment from bank is also debited by them.

When product was delivered on 28th September 2021, My parents took the parcel and delivery guy had asked to pay money of Rs. 899 the same was paid to him as parents were unaware from the facts. The question is the system of Amazon and that delivery boy was aware of that fact, then why they asked for payment when the parcel was prepaid? And now when I am complaining, they are not resolving it, in fact they want to verify that whether their customers are cheating them for Rs.899.

I want to ask Amazon, is this your way to build your brand value by cheating customers? Because it was your system and delivery agent's fault, not ours, still we are suffered.

User's recommendation: Think before you buy from it.

Amazon Pros: No pro.

Amazon Cons: Ignoring my request for assistance in resolution, Very poor customer service difficult to claim, Complaint 4 times since last 1 month not resolved.

Comments