Verified Reviewer

Complaint. I went in for my 1 pm-1:30 interview.

There were 3 female workers just sitting there. One on the phone on a personal call and the other chatting about nothing with one another when they could have been speaking to the 3 of us. At 1:15 one of them got the man interviewee. Still no word to us females any time.

At 1:28 I got up and headed out to get to my next interview at 2:15 across the city. The 3 staff sitting at the entrance still never acknowledged me or the other lady. This was so rude! Why are they even there?

It seems as though sorry workers are everywhere these days. They don't make hard working employees anymore. The cell phone usage during work hours should be banned! This rude behavior just slapped the enthusiasm and excitement right off me!

I hope Elon Musk terminates all those lazy workers! Disgusting!

Preferred solution: Acknowledge those lazy staff at 6801 S. Air Depot Blvd., Midwest City, OK in the Customer Service Interview Office. They lack Customer Service skills!.

Amazon Pros: Friendly custodian directed me.

Amazon Cons: Lack of customer service skills.

Location: 6801 South Air Depot Boulevard, Oklahoma City, OK 73135