Verified Reviewer

Dear Amazon,

This is worst kind of service I am getting.i am a prime member but the standard of your service is worst. I have ordered a product for which the estimated date of delivery is on 8th November.

As I tracked my order it's showing my product is near to my door step but you delivery partner is not delivering the parcel. I understand it takes time to delivery a product in hilly areas but if it's already reached near to my location 2 days ago I should get my product before the delivery date as I am entitled for fast and one day delivery. Sometimes I had to face problem to collect my parcel your delivery boy ask me to come at a certain location to take the parcel where the delivery boy find his convience. Your customer service personal assured this kind of problem will not occur in future but the same thing gets repeated.

This is last order I am placing from Amazon and I will also cancel your prime membership. it's better to be flipkart plus member atleast the don't harass there customer like this.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Kolkata, West Bengal