Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.4

Well Im going to put this simply . I am a single mother of 5 who needed a pool liner for next summer I went through a company called affirm to purchase one when it arrived it wasnt the right one so I shipped it back .

Yes I have my receipt and I also have the tracking on it . The merchant told me I have to get refund from Amazon not him , mind you I no longer have the item I shipped it in good honesty and because he said he never received it you (Amazon) denied me the refund . So now there goes Christmas money for the kids because I have to pay $413.00 for something I shipped back in good faith .

I love Amazon Ive never had a problem with returns with you guys but this has deeply impacted my kids and I financially.I will not order anything more from Amazon . Thanks for backing me up!

User's recommendation: Don’t expect a refund when it comes to 3rd party merchants through amazon.

Location: Calumet, Michigan

Comments

#2094856

the more you use amazon, the less you want to use amazon!