West Palm Beach, Florida

Update:

Amazon executive office reply: Amazon

Your AccountAmazon.com

Message From Executive Customer Relations

Hello Michael,

I'm James Lewis with Amazon.com's Executive Customer Relations. Jeff Bezos received your email, and I'm responding on his behalf.

Thank you for reaching out regarding the theft of your Gift Cards. Since this is a unique situation, I'm collaborating with our Account Specialists to work on a resolution. I know your wait has been frustrating and for that, I truly apologize. Please allow me 1-2 business days to research the issue so we make sure the matter is taken care of properly.

Michael, thanks for your patience, and I’ll be in touch again soon.

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the buttons below to vote about your experience today.

Best regards,

James Lewis

Executive Customer Relations

Amazon.com

Hello Michael,

After review, we're unable to provide any assistance on the issue with your gift cards. The GCs were never claimed on your accounts, so we're unable to consider use of the mentioned GCs as theft. These GCs have been gained without your permission outside of Amazon's systems, so we're unable to issue any kind of refund.

I realize you're upset, and I regret we've been unable to address your concerns to your satisfaction. However, we'll not be able to offer any additional insight or action on these matters, and any further inquiries on this matter won't receive a response.

We appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,

James Lewis

Executive Customer Relations

Amazon.com

Of course they weren't claimed on my account, because the person that stole them used 2 different accounts at Amazon to funnel them into so they could use them! If they would have contacted the companies that they were stolen from, which I gave them all the info multiple times along with the gift cars numbers, they would have found out I was telling the truth! All Amazon cares about is the almighty dollar and to *** with their loyal customers!!

Comments