Somebody hacked my online accounts and stole the money out of them via Amazon gift cards. I have called them numerous times since the beginning on Nov.

2018 about this situation! I have talked to 4 different supervisors about this and they all filled out the forms to escalate it up the ladder. I got 2 form letters from the first 2 calls that had nothing to do with the situation! Never got an answer from the last 2 complaints.

Two of the supervisors said they were flagged as fraudulent accounts that they were funneling the money in and out of and ordering product. They used different name and email addresses then mine when they stole the cards. I gave all 4 supervisors the same information and all I get is the run around from Amazon. They even hit my Amazon account for $500 in gift cards.

They have all the information they need to prove my money was stolen and being used illegally through their company! My local Police said they don't care because the are selling their product and making their money!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Gift Card.

I didn't like: Incompetent customer service reps.

• Promise For Refund