Amazon - Claimed never received my returned item

On April 1 i received my gazebo cover which was the wrong color I returned the beige cover and received the green cover i originally ordered.Then when i tried to install it, it was the wrong size so i called and they told me to return it and they would issue me a refund I did return the green Gazebo cover on April 22 of which i have proof and will add it below.

I never received a refund when i called and emailed lots of time I was told they never received the wrong color one which i returned in the first week of April after i before i received the right item. Now they are claiming they never received that one I no longer have the slip that i send it in the first week of april, since i thought they received it because they did send me the correct item. I am very upset by all this and all i want is my refund so i can finally order the right cover to put on my gazebo.

Maybe you can straighten this out.The item number i ordered and returned was 114-9633785-1803451

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Gazebo Cover
Review category
review #486932

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Amazon? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.