On April 1 i received my gazebo cover which was the wrong color I returned the beige cover and received the green cover i originally ordered.Then when i tried to install it, it was the wrong size so i called and they told me to return it and they would issue me a refund I did return the green Gazebo cover on April 22 of which i have proof and will add it below.

I never received a refund when i called and emailed lots of time I was told they never received the wrong color one which i returned in the first week of April after i before i received the right item. Now they are claiming they never received that one I no longer have the slip that i send it in the first week of april, since i thought they received it because they did send me the correct item. I am very upset by all this and all i want is my refund so i can finally order the right cover to put on my gazebo.

Maybe you can straighten this out.The item number i ordered and returned was 114-9633785-1803451

Had an Experience with Amazon?

Comments

Amazon's Unethical Practices Amazon "Amazon Gift Card for $75 was lost and even with purchase receipt and authorization receipt, Amazon refused to compensate. Retailer won't reimburse either and advises to contact Amazon. Vicious cycle!..." Read more Amazon - Package Not Received but shows delivered! Amazon "Amazon uses USPS to deliver packages. On July 10, 2017 USPS tracking (on Amazon site) shows 2 packages delivered that morning. No package. I called USPS uhhh how many times..." Read more Amazon - SIMPLEHUMAN DO NOT HONOR WARRANTIES Amazon "i purchased a Simplehuman butterfly lid step trashcan for $120+ ,I bought when we was renovating our kitchen to have it when we was done. so i had the can..." Read more Over 3 weeks to get refund on amazon gift card Amazon "just utterly disappointing. 10year customer, $20,000 spent over last 4-5 years. My return was received by you on 3-20-17 in the late PM. It was all sent in ONE box..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Amirite allows hate speech...for SOME. Amirite "Right now , Tiffatty has posted the following on Amirite.com. ~ "Hey Neo ***, If you want to get a beautiful look at the solar eclipse, look at the sun..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more