On April 1 i received my gazebo cover which was the wrong color I returned the beige cover and received the green cover i originally ordered.Then when i tried to install it, it was the wrong size so i called and they told me to return it and they would issue me a refund I did return the green Gazebo cover on April 22 of which i have proof and will add it below.
I never received a refund when i called and emailed lots of time I was told they never received the wrong color one which i returned in the first week of April after i before i received the right item. Now they are claiming they never received that one I no longer have the slip that i send it in the first week of april, since i thought they received it because they did send me the correct item. I am very upset by all this and all i want is my refund so i can finally order the right cover to put on my gazebo.
Maybe you can straighten this out.The item number i ordered and returned was 114-9633785-1803451
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gazebo Cover
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a great customer of Amazon.com for a very long time, it must have been at least 10+ years. I have purchased everything from little things to..."
- "Hi I have been a customer of Amazon now for six years but after a friend used my computer to have me help him with his account they have removed..."
- "Vitabreeze. It’s an Amazon-only scam that you probably have never heard of. Never heard of that company, right? That’s because they are a fly-by-night Amazon scam, with FAKE REVIEWS on..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "Wow! I can't say enough about this company! Wish I could start with zero stars, but here goes. I ordered one of their swan planters, looked like the one I bought..."
- "Aside from many, many poor quality workmanship items (far too many to go into), they have their infamous quote "Everythings Included." Right. Read the fine print. They..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."