On April 1 i received my gazebo cover which was the wrong color I returned the beige cover and received the green cover i originally ordered.Then when i tried to install it, it was the wrong size so i called and they told me to return it and they would issue me a refund I did return the green Gazebo cover on April 22 of which i have proof and will add it below.
I never received a refund when i called and emailed lots of time I was told they never received the wrong color one which i returned in the first week of April after i before i received the right item. Now they are claiming they never received that one I no longer have the slip that i send it in the first week of april, since i thought they received it because they did send me the correct item. I am very upset by all this and all i want is my refund so i can finally order the right cover to put on my gazebo.
Maybe you can straighten this out.The item number i ordered and returned was 114-9633785-1803451
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Gazebo Cover
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Short version: ordered a microwave from Amazon.ca. UPS delivered it. Delivery driver just slammed it on it's side on the porch shattering the door. Now I have to carry a..."
- "On 11/17/2015 I ordered: Cheetos Cheese Snacks, Jumbo Puffs, 0.875 Ounce (Pack of 104) Sold by: Amazon.com LLC $26.76 Clicked on Buy it Again today (12/30/2015) and see this: Cheetos Cheese Snacks, Jumbo Puffs, 0.875..."
- "I had placed an order # 109-6625214-9499409 on Amazon.com on 18th November 2015, this particular order contains 3 items : 1 asus laptop, 1 vestal watch, 1 earphone. The total..."
- "Purchased a brand new 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Color is black, Grey primer is showing in 21 places. Current Milage is 30. Dealership and paint shops state vehicle..."
- "I purchased a 2 carat sterling silver bracelet that was advertised on ncrowd as being valued at $900.00 I got it appraised by a jeweler that said it was worth..."
- "Bought a consigned Roche Bobois sofa at The Estate Sale Consignment store in Palm Springs this past season (winter 2014). It was a beautiful small sofa that appeared to be..."
- "Disappointing service by Dynamite CLothing I placed an online order for 2 dresses on Nov 28,2016 and selected "2 day delivery" by paying $20 extra. Items were shipped on Nov..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."