Verified Reviewer

Dr. Rena Molho, Zefxidos 3, 54622 Thessaloniki,

email address:renamolho@***.com, phone :+302310 ****78

Thessaloniki, 23 September, 2021

To Amazon Services Europe Sarl, 38 avenue John F.

Kennedy, L1855

Dear Sir/Madame,

Yesterday, on the 22 of Sept. 2021 I placed the following order to Amazon.de which was confirmed by an email saying it was divided to six different booksellers.

Order Confirmation

Order # 028-972****-121****Order # 028-934****-790****

Order # 028-099****-303****Order # 028-904****-445****

Order # 028-048****-222****Order # 028-811****-395**** I then I proceeded to payment of the order of 105,03 euros with my Gold Mastercard ( .5015 Renna Molcho). Following I received 6 different emails from Amazon.de telling me this credit card payment was declined suggesting to me to use a different way of payment. This is what I did next by the use of my Bonus Visa credit card (.6007:Renna I.

Molcho). The problem arose when I received the following two notifications from my bank letting me know that the amount of the 105,03 euros charged for the 16 books ordered was paid twice, by both credit cards, to two different addresses as follows(copied from Alpha Bank notifications included hereby in p.2) :

1.By BONUS MASTERCARD με αριθμό ************5015 στις 22/09/2021 και ώρα 17:59, αξίας EUR 105,03 στην επιχείρηση AMZN Mktp DE ΛΟΥΞΕΜΒΟYΡΓΟ.

2.By BONUS VISA *6007, ΣΤΙΣ 22/09/2021 18:03, ΣΥΝ/ΓΗ ΑΞΙΑΣ EUR 105,03 ΣΤΗΝ ΕΠΙΧ/ΣΗ AMAZON *MKTPLCE EU-DE-

I next tried to cancel the a/m order of the books for fear I would be charged twice for the same purchase but some retailers answered me that the books had already been dispatched.

Kindly see to the solution of this problem and the complete refund of the 105,03 X 2=210,06, paid twice by my two different credit cards.

Sincerely,Dr.Rena Molcho or Molho

User's recommendation: will depend on a satisfactory solution to my claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments