my credit card had several charges from amazon that I did not make or authorize. unfortunately my daughter has my credit card # and also has her own amazon account with her own email.

Charges were made to my credit card not her original account (probably doesnt have enough money in it?). When I was reviewing my credit card statement I saw all these amazon charges that I did not make. I called amazon. explained that I did not make the charges.

They said that the only person that could correct this was my daughter or whoever had the account with my cc number. Outrageous!!!!!! they also said they need the email address to track what the charges are. I told them I would not pay these charges and will contact my cc company.

I asked my daughter to remove my cc from her account but can't tell if she did it and I don't trust her.....so I had to cancel my cc. Amazon was useless ad would not do anything about the situation.

I won't use amazon again. they jjust care about the money...super bad policy.

User's recommendation: Amazon is horrible won't correct situations...I won't use them again. they just want your money. the customer rep was super nice. but her hands are tied due to the bad policy.

Preferred solution: fix the *** policy.

Location: Kailua Kona, Hawaii