I am so pissed at Amazon for arbitrarily charging me $107.17 for Prime for which I NEVER REQUESTED INFORMATION ON OR SIGNED UP FOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was paying bills and always look at my statements and saw this charge.

I immediately called Customer Service and the guy was very quick to "apologize" and canceled the account and sent a notice to AMEX to credit my account. It took him about 2 minutes to clear it up because I'm SURE that's all he does all day ... one after the other. After all we go through out here trying to protect ourselves, especially during the current Equifax debacle, and this happens through Amazon ?????????

STEALING FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS ????????? YOU GUYS NOT MAKING ENOUGH MONEY ???????? I WILL NEVER, NEVER ORDER ANOTHER THING FROM AMAZON AS LONG AS I LIVE WHICH SHOULDN'T BE TOO MUCH LONGER BECAUSE MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS GOING TO KILL ME AFTER EXPERIENCING THIS *** FROM A PREVIOUSLY TRUSTED SITE.

AMAZON, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES !!!! I INTEND TO CALL MY FRIENDS AT AND MSNBC AND TALK ABOUT THIS WITH THEM.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Prime Membership.

Reason of review: Attempt to steal from me.

Comments

I've been waiting for 20+ days for a refund for the identical problem. I have been promised 4 times that a refund would be issued.

I am still waiting. Amazon makes people erroneously billed for Prime 5 business days. The refund never comes; then it's 5 more days; and the refund never comes; and it's 5 more days. They even send email acknowledging the refund; but the refund never comes.

I am waiting on my 4th promise of a refund by Amazon.. And, because of a tight financial position, I had to postpone a cardiologist visit by 3 weeks ...my pacemaker had problems. But Amazon doesn't care. When they keep promising but never deliver -- that qualifies, I think, as a LIE.

It's unfortunate that the absence of management is so evident that no one seems to know how to actually deliver on a promised refund. About 10 days ago, one Amazon rep even gave me a transaction number proving a refund was made. 10 minutes later, she promised that my refund was hit my account in 3 to 5 days. Still, no refund.

I am currently on my 4th promise if a refund - promised via another Amazon email - HOW DO I CALL THE CEO'S OFFICE. DO I ASK FOR someone who knows what they are doing g?

I expect that if truth be told you at some point signed up for Prime (it really is a good deal). You may not have realized it when you did.

Doesn't sound like you had any problem getting it canceled and refunded. If they were trying to scam you, they would have put up a fight to keep your money.

As if they gonna do anything to scare amazon lol