Verified Reviewer

2.3

I was charged for 5 months of prime membership that I get through my phone carrier.i had to call 3 times and then when I thought it was solved I see charges for the last 5 months. When I called again I was told a refund would be issued in 3-5 business days.

When I didn't see the refund on my account on the 5th day I called back only to be told that it was 7-10 days and that I was misinformed. I got frustrated and hung up. Daniel called me back to tell me he was wrong and that it is in fact 3-5 business days.

I still don't have my refund I was misinformed twice and I don't understand how it takes one push of a button to charge me but I have to wait 10 days to get back the money u stole from me. I'm not very happy with this at all it was unprofessional to give me the run around after taking my money.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Amazon Pros: Wide variety of products.

Amazon Cons: Stolen money.

Comments