1.7
Turnaround Time

My wife ordered one package of 100 paper plates, the page said free shipping. When we got the bill,

the charge for shipping this 2lb package was $1080.00. We have gone through all request with Amazon credit card and Amazon. They don't care. The package was delivered from Atlanta, Ga. to Gallatin, TN.

About 5 hour drive. Someone help a retired, not very social media savvy person to get this scam out. I can not get an email or a phone number of anyone at Amazon. I am stopped at "customer service" by individuals that do not even speak my language. If anyone at amazon has the guts

to call me at tell my why I owe this I would appreciate it. The amazon case number is 386836491 sent from bsshalin@amazon.com.

Product or Service Mentioned: Amazon Shipping Service.

Reason of review: shipping rip off.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• illegal

Comments

Get in touch with your credit card company and explain what happened ,they will help you.

AnonymousUser8181

I’d be glad to help you. Amazon has been incredibly helpful to me and has even paid a $50 hold fee I had to issue for a bird becasue the post office didn’t deliver the cage on time.

I’m not a legal professional and offer no guarantees but I’m sure there’s a reasonable solution to this problem. I am new to this site so I don’t know how you’d contact me and it won’t let me message you, but feel free to pass on the info and I’ll see what I can do to help.

Do not pay let them take you to legal proceedings they will get thier A kicked out of court for misleading you

Contact your bank to help. The credit card company you used will help.

nativenyer

Wow. This is sick.

Is there some kind of consumer advocacy reporter at your local news station?

If there is, you might want to tell them your story.I can't believe the credit card company isn't helping you. Maybe you can post a screenshot of the product page showing free shipping to prove your case.

nativenyer
@nativenyer

Sorry, just noticed that your CC company is Amazon, too. That makes this all the worse!Maybe you could write your state's attorney general or state's consumer advocacy website for help and advice.

Also, see about complaining to the BBB (Better Business Bureau).

I have heard some bad things about the BBB but it's worth a shot. Good luck!