We purchased a rocking lounge chair that started squeaking right after purchase we contacted the sellers customers service we tried troubleshooting the issue by their request didnt fix the issue! They sent us another base claiming the other one was defective we put the new base on and to no avail this base did the exact same thing and we contacted the seller again and they only offered us $10 for our troubles.

We contacted Amazon customers service 4x telling them we wanted a complete refund. The only option given was to return the item paying for the shipping which we refuse to pay on a defective item! Still not have been granted a refund and only option given is to return to seller. Im very upset and I dont understand why we have to pay shipping for this??

Im ready to cancel my prime and never shop with Amazon ever again. I cannot give business to a company who doesnt honor their A-Z guarantee.

Please if you have any other options please let me know. Thank you kindly Amazon shopper.

User's recommendation: Never buy this chair.

Amazon Pros: Easy shopping for goods.

Amazon Cons: Inflexible return policy.

Location: Phoenix, Arizona