Atlanta, Georgia
1.1K views

I've just spent a half hour trying to figure out how to contact Amazon about this problem. I could not find a way to communicate with them my frustration and to complain about this situation.

Their claim that returns are easy is hardly true considering the trouble I'm having and the product isn't even here yet. It is amuzing that they ask us to contact them before posting our complaints here. I would have gladly done that - I tried! If I'd had a satisfactory way to contact them in the first place, I wouldn't be here.

How have they become so popular? I haven't had a positive experience with them yet.

Comments

mrv8s10
#522051

Okay I buy alot from Amazon and they do not have awesome customer service when you buy thousands a month they suck on customer service. They first offer to next day your order at no charge okay big deal.

I record every call I make to Amazon customer service and when I caught them lying to me on items that suppossedly shipped that actually never shipped yet they would no longer answer emails or calls from me.

I buy alot of automotive stuff from Amazon because they are cheaper but have since stopped because they have zero control over their sellers and fixing issues with them. They are as bad or worse than overstock ( we sell everybody's returned ***) .com

#520373

I have been doing business with Amazon for many years and I have never had an order lost, a package delivered to the wrong address or had a problem returning anything. Returns couldn't be easier.

All on line vendors should take a lesson in customer service from Amazon. Their customer service is probably why they are so popular.

#520371

This is a very bizarre complaint in my opinion. Amazon has awesome customer service that is in no way difficult to contact.

I'm afraid your computer skills are suspect. There are easy to find "help" & "contact us" links on Amazon. They will even call you!

Immediately! A quick search, and here you go: 1-866-216-1072