Verified Reviewer

Dear sir/ma'am,

I had placed an order for washing machine- Samsung 6.2 kg Fully-Automatic Top load Washing Machine (WA62M4100HY/TL, Imperial Silver) vide Amazon.in order #407-414****-257**** dated 08.08.2020 against exchange of whirlpool washing machine- top load model.

This was the worst experience I ever had. The delivery associate called me today on 16:29 pm, 16:47 pm.

The first two calls I couldn't pick up, as I was sleeping at the moment, but at 16:52 pm, he again called me and I picked up his call and responded him. Thereafter he came to my home ie. delivery address at 17:00 pm, whereas he had already cancelled the order on 16:41 pm, even when he neither entered into my home nor checked the product for exchange.

How can he reject the product without checking it? While the product is working fine.

He told me that the product is of whirlpool company, I replied that I had mentioned the same earlier in my online order.

You can check my previous orders. I am a regular customer of Amazon. But this incident has let me down. I won't lie to you.

We were eagerly waiting for the washing machine as it was a gift from me to my mom on her birthday on 13.08.2020. but the delivery associate ruined everything.

In short, I want to notify the only thing that if I couldn't take his two calls, who gave him this right to cancel my order on the basis of demerit of exchange item?

Should I not have been given reasonable opportunity of being heard. This is absolutely inhumane behaviour.

I will definitely give reviews for the same, so that the same can not be repeated again with any other.

I am enclosing herewith some screenshots (Calls timing and order cancellation timing) for more clarity in the matter.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards

CA Rohit Sharma

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments