Verified Reviewer

I tried to get a person on the phone to cancel my old prime membership... All I got was a robot, and hung up on 3 times in a row.

I wasted an hour of my day and still haven't been able to cancel my subscription!!!!! This whole tech world is getting ridiculously hectic!!!! I had no problem when starting the account and giving them money, but when it becomes money out of their pocket, it's a whole different ball game!!! And Amazon isn't the only major company that has this same computer ran customer service department...

I have to wonder if people even run said department anymore.

When you do finally reach a human by chance, and many prompts by the computer, it seems like it's somebody in sweatpants and a dirty shirt in Turkey or Afghanistan... I miss the days before when AT+T said REACH OUT AND TOUCH SOMEONE.

User's recommendation: Move to the woods.

Preferred solution: To cancel my old membership.

Location: Seattle, Washington

Comments

The same thing has happened to me. I have repeatedly tried with no success to cancel my prime subscription.