I had purchased a redeem Amazon card few letters was missing but the middle part claim code was all there, he kept asking same question over and over he asked for 16 digit code I explained in detail there was not one, it took over a hour for him to add the 60 dollar redeem card he kept messing up on my email address, I asked to talk to his supervisor and magically he finally added the money the order is now going to be late it was a gift, I have had this issue before it was took care of quickly but this guy doesn't know how to do his job he kept wanting information I didn't have for instance the card numbers I repeatedly told him they were missing but he kept on and on very dissatisfied with this customer service representative I had other card numbers like barcode and other numbers but like I said the redeem code I had just not all of them because they were missing, I just bought my son a 500 dollar Amazon card for Christmas praying there is no issues!!!

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Cleveland, Tennessee