Verified Reviewer

4.0

I called Customer Service 6 times within 3 weeks. I went to place an order, but couldn't finish it because it sent a verification code to my old phone which was traded in.

C. S. reps were very pleasant, but apparently, no one is able to help me. They send codes for me to get into my account which are time-sensitive and the time I get to them, they are no longer valid.

I pay for Prime which I haven't been able to use and am getting Christmas gifts at other stores that charge for shipping. I am very annoyed. Even tonight, I was told I would be sent an email with a link to stop the two-step verification process and it's over 2 hours; I am still awaiting the email. The next step is a Supervisor, I guess.

I am trying to be polite and thoughtful, but it is screwing up my Christmas shopping.

I even started a new account but because it was the same account #, they canceled my order!! It took me 2 minutes to change my phone number on eBay.

User's recommendation: Don't get rid of your current cell before changing your account.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Andreas, Pennsylvania